FR-F800 Series Variable Frequency Drives
The FR-F800 is a pump and fan control VFD optimized for maximum energy saving. Equally at home in an industrial environment or as part of an integrated HVAC system, FR-F800 can also be used as a cost-effective drive for controlling other types of lighter duty constant torque loads.
• UL-1 design up to 40HP - Convenient installation without an enclosure
• Standard USB port - for simple set-up using a memory stick
• Real-time clock - Enables time stamping of trip messages for easy diagnostics
• ‘Load detection’ system - Detects broken drive belts and other mechanical problems
• Anti-Windmill function - avoids costly damage to drive and motor by smoothly controlling loads which are already spinning before start-up
Load Detection System
The FR-F800 learns the exact characteristics of any load and speedily detects the unexpected, such as:
- Broken fan drive belt
- Motor bearing damage
- Clogged pipes
- Blocked filter
The anti-jamming system deals effectively with the problem of starting pumps which have become clogged with debris. A user-programmable sub-routine alternates the pump shaft direction to free the impeller.
The FR-F800 parameters can be entered directly from a standard USB memory stick. Data can be retrieved, copied or edited by means of the FR-Configurator 2 programming package.