Hub City Worm Gear Drives
Single, Double and Triple Reduction
• Power Ratings from 1/4 to 104 hp
• Output Torque to 80,000 inch/lbs
• Ratios from 5:1 through 216,000:1
• Output Speeds .0081 rpm to 350 rpm
• Over 30 series and 300 standard models available.
• Cast iron housing designed for superior thermal conductivity provides rigid gear and bearing support.
• Alloy shafting for greater strength.
• Hardened and ground worm and alloy bronze gear for greater wear life.
• 20° - 25° - 30° pressure angle design provides for more efficient operation and greater durability.
• Modified standard and custom designs
• Metric, servo or hydraulic input flanges
• CleanLine™ washdown and BISSC configurations
• Unique or harsh environment adaptations
• Three lube options: 600W, synthetic, polyglycol
Motorized Worm Gear Drives
• Motors produced by Marathon Motors for high efficiency, reliability and durability
• General or Definite Purpose Motors
• Brake or Inverter Duty motors, DC or Washdown motors
• Motor/gear drive package incentives available, consult factory